Brian Hegarty, VP of Marketing, Travel Leaders Group
For the past three years Travel Leaders has developed a successful lead generation program built on a marketplace of travel agent profiles designed to connect qualified leisure travelers with qualified expert agents from the Travel Leaders Franchise Group network. This program increased the volume of leads generated from 0 to 100,000 over the first three years, with a 25% conversion rate and $5,000+ average sale.
The program has been successful because it attracted customers who were actively looking for a travel agent. The challenge (and opportunity) is that only 20% of customers who book a vacation package use a travel agent.
Brian Hegarty, VP of Marketing at Travel Leaders Group will share how his team has completely changed the way they think about and serve their customers, and how to:
- Launch and scale a user-generated content machine that drives high quality leads and sales
- Equip and motivate your users to tell their unique stories, while delivering value to customers
- Develop a new channel to drive engagement, traffic, and transactions
- Expand and build your existing content program to support broader marketing campaigns and deeper funnel opportunity
- Shift from traditional lead gen to perpetual demand generation with an always-on approach to attracting and converting prospects